Setting up an indoor grow room limits the use of some traditional greenhouse flooring. Growing in a soil, mulch or stone floor just doesn’t make much sense indoors. So what cannabis greenhouse flooring does?
Your choice of grow room flooring and wall coverings can actually enhance your indoor gardening space and the size and quality of your harvest. Before you begin growroom shopping, ask yourself:
- Do I want something permanent or non-permanent?
- Should I cover my entire space or just a small portion?
- How much time and money do I want to spend on this project?
- Does my lighting source need a boost?
- Will my grow room be too hot, too cold or too damp?
- What will be easy to clean?
- Are some flooring products more sterile than others?
By answering these questions, you’ll be able to compare various greenhouse coverings to determine what is best for your particular grow room. Let’s take at some options available to indoor growers:
Although porous, uncovered concrete has a tendency to deteriorate with prolonged exposure to moisture. Concrete is cold, dark and uninviting. Adding a floor covering to a growroom with concrete will protect your concrete floor and hide any flooring imperfections.
Fluid-applied Resins (Epoxy, paint, and other coatings)
While some innovative, new resins provide UV-resistance and anti-microbial characteristics, fluid-based flooring products traditionally require floor prep work and downtime. Preparing the subfloor requires the most amount of time depending on what is currently covering it. Once the resin is applied, you must also allow for dry time. These types of greenhouse floor coverings are expensive, are more permanent than other options, and for the price just aren’t as long lasting as many alternatives. Floor coatings in general are not environmentally friendly.
Mylar and Reflective Films
These coverings are known to help reflect light by over 90%. Beyond that, they don’t offer a whole lot of other growing benefits. They have a tendency to tear when cleaning and often require creative installation techniques such as Velcro or tape.
Groundbreaking GrowFloor® and GrowWall™
New, high-tech GrowFloor growroom flooring and GrowWall grow room wall coverings offer indoor cannabis growers many benefits not found in traditional greenhouse coverings:
- Constructed of thick, solid, premium polyvinyl, the Grow line is extremely durable subfloor protection.
- It won’t crack, peel, tear or curl under harsh conditions, heavy equipment or long-term use.
- Made in the USA, GrowFloor and GrowWall are waterproof and mold- and mildew-resistant.
- GrowFloor and GrowWall are anti-microbial and anti-bacterial, and when used together actually help create a sterile, lab-like, air-tight environment for cannabis plants to flourish.
- Our greenhouse coverings are designed with a revolutionary white, ceramic textured, high-gloss topcoat which helps spot bugs and other debris and contaminants.
- This hyper-reflective topcoat enhances lighting efficiency as much as 400% more than the above mentioned greenhouse alternatives.
- The Grow line is UV-Resistant helping reduce glare and hot spots.
- GrowFloor and GrowWall insulate, minimize noise and reduce cooling costs.
- They are available in DIY rollout sizes – use one mat, create a pathway or butt more mats together for entire grow room coverage.
- Cleans just as easily and quickly as it installs.
- GrowFloor and GrowWall are repositionable, reusable and recyclable.
Grow more for less… Go GrowFloor + GrowWall!